Tuesday 11 October 2011

Ready to go.

I know I have been harping on about this challenge for some time, but an injured knee and a two week holiday (to Hawaii- yes I am bragging) held things up a bit. I have properly arranged my first sport- I had to rethink what sports I was starting with due to my knee, judo and taekwondo will have to wait until it is 100%. I'm at about 90% now so I have arranged to go the the local table tennis club next week to do my first session. I have also contacted the local tennis club, hopefully they'll get back to me in the next few days and I can go down this Sunday. As promised I will upload reports and pictures. Will also start getting on at you all to sponsor me once I have my first sport under my belt (but feel free to sponsor me now if you want- link on the right!) My next update will be after I have done my first session. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment