Thursday 21 June 2012

Halfway through!!!

I am pleased to report that I am now over halfway through my challenge. On Tuesday I did my second two hours of table tennis at Cheltenham Premier Table Tennis club, which was my tenth sport ticked off the list! I feel quite happy with my table tennis escapades, I am now able to spin the ball and do a decent rally. I even beat someone in a little mini match too so had a small victory.

I am a one woman sports machine at the moment- I have started wheelchair rugby and have my final session on Saturday, I went diving yesterday and have 2 more sessions left (await a blog post with pics and maybe even a video in 2 weeks). I loved my first diving session and can't wait for next week. I should be doing sitting volleyball as we speak but it helps if you take kit to work if going straight from there...... (so will be doing it next week). I have also had contact from a local rowing club today too so from next Saturday I will be doing that too.

Just a quick update about what's going on with my Gold Challenge. Here's the usual bit, if you are able to sponsor me, even if it's just a pound as every penny helps. I am raising money for Dementia UK who support all affected by dementia and help fund Admiral Nurses (like me!!!) If you can sponsor me, you can do here. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment